Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm hurt =(

I'm hurt =(

But those problems are expected in coordinating and managing people.
Thank you to those who never understand. Maybe you are right in fighting for your right which I seldom compromised.
Thank you to those who never considerate. Maybe you are right because I never know your personal problems which I could never bear if it happens to me.

Ya Allah, please help me to be sincere in my job. I don't want it to be wasted. I want it to be accountable.

Note : After all I hate this shift system. I don't mind if my life doesn't change as 'they' wish when initiating the system, but I just hate it after I go through it. I don't want to give my comment as my comment will usually not typical and not many people can take it; other people will quote it and another group of JKN staff will come to my hospital and get feedback. It gives headache to all!

Dear me, please renew your intention. We are doing this job to get blessings from Allah in the world and hereafter. Treat your patients as if they are your loved ones. Smile =)

70200 Seremban

2 comments:

  1. Semoga terus tabah kak su....lama xjumpa akk....rindu.....=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masih terus mencuba untuk bertahan di sini..

    rindu sama ela jugak..

    ReplyDelete