Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lesser Time to Live

"We have enjoined them concerning his parents - his mother carries him in her womb while suffering from weakness upon weakness and then weans him in two years - That's why We commanded him to: "Give thank to Me and to your parents, and keep in mind that to Me is the final goal."

Surah Al-Luqman (31) : 14

My mother; Puan Wan A'sah is at the left side

To my mother,

I still remembered when you had once said, "The birthday is for the children to thank and dedicate their appreciation to their mother after all the difficulties that she had gone through the pregnancy and labor. It is for the mother to be praised."

It is very true.

So, thanks mom for being such a good friend and example for us.

Thanks for always being by my side since the past 25 years.

Your prayer is very precious for me.

Please pray for my success in the world and hereafter.

You are indeed the greatest mother for me.



To my father,

The one who sacrificed a lot for the family though it was hardly apparent in the eyes of the children.

Thanks for your continuous support to me for the past 25 years.

You are indeed my hero in life.

Two pampered daughters in the family (they 'fought' each other to get attention). The rest would blame the date of delivery of them for their behavoir =p

To Madihah Naim,


You are a teenager right now.

So, please act like one =p

You need to learn on how to stand on your own (do not wait for me if you do not understand in your study, try to solve it first)

In any way, I enjoyed 'bullying' and 'fighting' with you since the past 13 years =p

Happy Birthday, Madihah Naim Mustapa (and to me) =)

"Indeed, We've created man from an essence of clay,

then placed him as a drop of semen in a firm resting place,

then changed the semen into a leech-like mass, then leech-like mass into a fetus lump,

then a fetus lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh,

and then We brought him forth as quite a different creature

so blessed is Allah, The Best Creator of All.

Then, after living for a while you shall die,

then most surely you shall be raised to life again on the Day of Resurrection."

Surah Al-Mukminun (23) : 12 - 16


25200 Kuantan

No comments:

Post a Comment