Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Promise to Allah

I was taking my oath with Allah as a Muslim physician today.


Dr. Azarisman Shah - My expectation is you are able to present everything about the case to me at 4 o'clock in the morning with the eyes closed and full bladder. ~Still wondering and couldn't imagine what does it mean. We'll see later.

Recitation of du'a

Speech by Prof Fauzi - Be good to everyone around you. Give back to the community.

Returning speech by Safwan - Be thankful with the nikmat from Allah and show it every aspect in life.

3 inspiring Professors - Prof Ariff (Anaesthesiology), Prof Fauzi (Internal Medicine),
Prof Murad (O & G)

This must be at time when Safwan said - Thank you doctors for all the advices, guidance, motivation and not forgetting the pinches and squeezes. =D





Taking oath with Allah - led by Amir





104 of us. Alhamdulillah =)


With my study group members : Safwan, Darwish, Ili (+ Wahid)

Luckily, the lecturers were having Kulliyyah meeting, so that I was able to meet them and say my thanks. May Allah bless you all, teachers~ (especially to my mentor during O&G posting - Dr Hakim Gharib Bilal who will be going back to Africa; thank you for being so kind to me and being such among the best mentor I ever had)

25200 Kuantan

Note :

1. When I met Prof Zalina, who was my examiner for the long case:

Prof Zalina : You got distinction marks for your long case.

Me : It couldn't be Prof. I was the student with the case of acute haematogenous osteomyelitis.

Prof Zalina : Yes, you got a good mark for that.

Me : ~ speechless (since she insisted)~I didn't feel it was so good to get a distinction mark. It is not until proven otherwise. Maybe she is talking about the other student. Anyway, thanks Allah for easing my way =)

2. When I met Prof Hamizah, who was my examiner for short case:

Prof Hamizah : Ni la student yang over-confident hari tu.

Me : ??? She must be talking about my wrong initial diagnosis for that uterus larger than date! Huhu..But she was so kind, guiding me to the right diagnosis =) Alhamdulillah

3. When I met Dr Zamzila, my biochemistry lecturer:

Dr Zamzila : Come back to UIA, ok?

Me : Insya Allah =)

4. Credit to Bro Azmi for the photos =)

No comments:

Post a Comment