Friday, May 28, 2010

They are also Important

I just want to remind myself about the significance of people around us.

One of the key in life is to be good to everyone regardless of their status, position or background.

In the end, we are all the servants of Allah and the highest-ranked servant are those with taqwa.

There are a lot of people involved in my journey in medical school other than my beloved family, lecturers and friends.

They are the staffs, drivers, cleaners and all in IIUM Kuantan Campus.

They worked hard to serve us; the students.

They are very significant is our journey.

Thank you to the bus drivers, who drove me everyday to the hospital (in a big bus with only 5 students per trip).

Thank you to the Kak Fiza, Kak Oya, Kak Riza, Kak Wawa, Sis. Najihah, Bro Ipen, Bro Mubin, Bro Ezmil, all the MLTs, staff nurses in every departments and supporting staffs for helping us in every exams.

Thank you also Kak Ton, our helper (cleaner) - in our mahallah (hostel) for cleaning our corridor, toilets and arrange our shoes nicely everyday!

I pray for the best reward from Allah for all of you.

Treat others nicely and we will definitely get the same return; or sometimes it is even better.

That's the formula in life and rule of nature.

Supposed there are people who hurt you, give our apology though it's very hard and hurting (I've felt it) and pray to Allah to show them the way. It's only Allah having the justice.

So, in wherever we are, be humble; because we are all servants of Allah. We never know who has the higher rank in the eyes of Allah.


I'm not that smart. Just an ordinary student who always tried to give her very best.

Alhamdulillah, Ya Allah for everything I have in this life.

25200 Kuantan

Note:

I've passed my exam. I am so happy because I am done with one phase of life - which took me 7 years to complete it (the DR is not really a matter). Alhamdulillah =))

No comments:

Post a Comment