Sunday, November 21, 2010

Do It in The Right Way

One of my colleagues asked me, "I saw your clerking sheet done at 3 am and the history was quite thorough. How can you produce such during that time?"

I did not know how to answer the question. I was just smiling.

It was not easy to clerk and write a thorough history while the brain was so tired and exhausted during on call (and to maintain a good handwriting).

The drives for me to do so were I wanted to do my best for the patients and I wanted to make it easy for the ward houseman reviewing the patient in the next day.

My message to my juniors, there's no shortcut even when we are busy. We are doing exactly the same thing like what we had been doing during student time (then only we can learn more).

I thanked Allah for helping all the way.

43650 Bandar Baru Bangi

No comments:

Post a Comment