Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It has been almost 4 months...


I'm in the last few days in medical posting. I'll miss this department very much.

I was lucky to be given opportunity to experience in almost all rotations in the posting. With a bigger number of house officers in the department, not all of us could have experienced each rotation.

I have good colleagues and seniors in this department. They are indeed my true friends and most importantly my teachers in life. Thanks for correcting me when I was wrong. Thanks for guiding me when I did not know something.

The MOs keep giving me encouragement to pursue in medical (though I've never thought about it during student time). Now, medical in one of the considerations =)

My everyday working life is meaningful and full of lessons.
When I punched out the card in the evening, I'd usually say to myself that tomorrow will be a better day.

After all, everything depends on how we perceive life. Life is tough but I'm tougher to face it. I thank Allah for giving me the strength.


Keep praying to Allah for guidance in every second.

Keep being humble so that we can always learn from others.


I am going to O&G department on the 27th Nov. I am looking forward to learn more in O&G! =)


43650 Bandar Baru Bangi

p/s : I am still searching for the benefit /
hikmah for me to be posted in Hospital Tuanku Jaafar, Seremban!

1 comment:

  1. shared more ur experience su...id love to hear how u handle things overthere =)

    ReplyDelete