Thursday, May 27, 2010

The End of the Beginning

At the scene of event, Level 1, Jalan Hospital Campus, Kulliyyyah of Medicine, IIUM Kuantan

Our final professional exam result was announced this afternoon.

Alhamdulillah.

104/106 students managed to make it.

Thanks Allah for Your guidance.

I have to work hard to be Your good servant.

This is only the end of the beginning of this sacred and very challenging profession.

Once again, to Allah I seek for strength to face it.

25200 Kuantan

Note :

This Monday will be our oath taking ceremony. I cannot wait for it!

I have only about 1 week before I leave Kuantan; the place where I learned a lot about the meaning of life. I'll come here back in 3-4 years time for another mission.


Thanks to all supporting staffs of Kulliyyah of Medicine, IIUM.

I pray for my 2 good friends to be strong for the next 6 months. You'll definitely can make it. My humble prayers are for both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment