Wednesday, May 26, 2010

IIUM Final Professional Examination 2010


Yeah, today is the grand finale of my 7 years of study.

My final professional exam has started since last Friday.

We had theory papers; PMP, OSCE and MCQ on last Friday and Monday. Alhamdulillah. (though I was not really satisfied with my performance in OSCE). I do hope all the carry marks and the exam marks are enough to pass me in theory paper.


The grand finale is the clinical examination.
It's the time to show to the examiners that you are a SAFE doctor.

Alhamdullillah. My turn is on the second day (today) and again Alhamdulillah, I managed to end it with a smile.

And now I leave everything to Allah.

The result will be announced tomorrow..huhu...


25200 Kuantan


Note : More entry about this professional exam will come. I will never forget on the mixed feeling, anxiety and palpitation before the exam. Hope that will be a sweet memory for me. Now is the time for doa and tawakal.

No comments:

Post a Comment