Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just another day in life

To admit your ignorance is to reveal your ignorance once.
To hide your ignorance is to reveal your ignorance again and again.


I am working in extra in my study right now for preparation for my examination. This thing rarely happened in my five years of study.

But, I'm doing it for the sake of my parents; as I want to enlighten their life, and for the sake of my patients; as I do not want them to suffer from the consequences of my ignorance.


(from left) Suhaili, Zakiah, Marlisa, Samirah

"To Allah belong all that is in the heavens and earth; surely Allah is The One Who is free of all wants, worthy of all praises. If all the trees on earth were pens and the ocean was the ink, replenished by seven more oceans, the writing of Allah would not be exhausted; surely Allah is Mighty Wise." Surah Luqman (31): 26-27

25200 Kuantan

No comments:

Post a Comment