Sunday, December 20, 2009

Keep moving forward

The end-block examination is just around the corner. But I am still feeling that I have an inadequate preparation for the examination as compared to the previous blocks. I am just not confident enough to face the exam in the next 1 week time. In addition to the ranking of Internal Medicine as the least interested subject in my list, it makes me more worry about it.



But I have to BELIEVE in myself that I can do it so that it is easier for me to go through it.

Yes, I BELIEVE that I can do it.

I BELIEVE that my plan and strategy to cope with it will help me.

And most importantly, I BELIEVE that Allah will always help me and give the best to me after all my effort (though I think it is very little) and prayer to Him.

So, keep moving forward. Though right now it is in the examination mode, just remember that the knowledge that we are seeking is to be used to help others who are the somebody's father, mother, sisters, brothers, children and relatives.


Rumah Ehsan residents - They are accounting on you to alleviate the pain

Insya Allah, everything will be just fine for me.

My inspiration - now and forever

"...therefore, seek your sustenance from Allah, worship Him, and give thanks to Him, to Him you shall be returned." Surah Al-'Ankabut (29) : 17

25200 Kuantan

No comments:

Post a Comment