Saturday, February 6, 2010

And I continue moving..

It has been nearly 1 month after the last time I updated this blog. There are so many things that I intend to share so that we can learn something from the experience in this very short life. But, I just need a few more momentum to start with it. After all, I thank Allah for this life.



"Did he not find you lost and gave you guidance? Did He not find you poor and made you self sufficient? Therefore, do not treat the orphan with harshness, and do not chide away the beggar, and rehearse the bounty of your Rabb" Surah Ad-Dhuha (93) : 7-11

Note : Currently, I am approaching the last 2 weeks of Obstetric and Gynaecology posting before the end-block examination. I just want to finish this posting 'safely', InsyaAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment