Thursday, April 29, 2010

The receiving hands



Alhamdulillah.

I really felt Your Love today.

And also I felt an indescribable feeling of receiving sadaqah from people around us.


A mixed feeling of happiness and grateful. My sadness, confusion and depression for the whole day melted with just like that.


"Adik puasa ye"


Nodding head.


"Nah, ni kurma dari Mekah untuk berbuka"


Speechless.
"Terima kasih makcik"

I was holding my tears at that time.


It was an unexpected gift from Allah.


Actually, I've prepared my food for the iftar.


But by having the dates, I could catch up with the congregational prayers since the beginning.


Thank you Allah for this lesson.


I know after this I have to train myself to share my possession though with little amount.

I want them to feel what I've felt. It was a very beautiful feeling.

I want to share my happiness with them.


Thank you Allah for alleviating my pain inside.


Please guide me to Your Way.


"Glory to be Him in Whose hands is the Kingdom of all things; and to Whom shall all be brought back" Surah Yasin (36) : 83


25200 Kuantan


Thanks to Hanisah and Saaidah for being my companions.
To the kind auntie, I pray for you to be always at your best health and wealth.


No comments:

Post a Comment