Friday, February 26, 2010

Please Pray for Me



"Please pray for me."

There was nothing else I repeatedly said to my family when we talked through phone.

My mother : Yes, I always pray for all my children everyday in every prayer.

My father : Yes, insya Allah. You just have to study well.

Nabilah : Hmm...


Hanisah : Insya Allah. Good Luck. (via Facebook chatting)


Kamil : Ye...


Syukri : Ye lah...

Madihah : Ye la, ye la


Muhsin : ...


They are the sources of my inspiration.

And right now, I just cannot wait to finish the examination and go back home.

Thank you Allah for giving me this family.

Thank you Allah for giving us extra one day (today is a holiday for Maulidur Rasul) for our revision before the examination.

Thank you Allah for everything.

Indeed, I am only a servant who rely everything on Your Mercy.

25200 Kuantan

No comments:

Post a Comment