Saturday, April 24, 2010

An Exciting SPA Interview

I was so excited to attend the SPA interview last week.

Luckily, my turn was in the third day (Thursday, 22 April 2010)

So, there were so many tips from my batch mates (thank you friends).

For me, as long as you can talk during the interview, it would be fair enough for them to not to reject our application.

I did a few readings on the national issues including 1 Malaysia, Government Transformation Program, New Economy Model etc.

The typical issue was of course 1 Malaysia and how can we as doctor implement this idea while working.

Some of my friends got questions on Government Transformation Program, New Economy Model and New Key Result Area and they did answer them well! (I'm proud of you!).

I was the fourth person. (Luckily, I didn't have to wait long).

Mine was not so difficult. My interviewer was Datuk Ignatius J. Bantoi.

I got typical current issue; 1 Malaysia and H1N1.

But, the hardest part was to talk about H1N1 in Bahasa!

Penyakit disebabkan oleh jangkitan virus Influenza A..err..strain H1N1.

Virus ini tersebar melalui...errr...droplets.

Anyway, it was a good experience. The interview ended after about 15 to 20 minutes.







Thanks to Allah who eased the way. Alhamdulillah.

Now, the next mission is to pass the Final Professional Exam.

25200 Kuantan

Note : 26 days to Final Professional Exam

No comments:

Post a Comment