Sunday, April 11, 2010

Till we meet again 2

I love beach.

Today, I spent time with Farhana, Tiqah and Zarul in Teluk Cempedak. I planned to go there alone initially but thanks Allah who sent them for me =)










I just could not wait for time to leave Kuantan. 5 years duration is really enough for me (need to pass the exam first..huhu..).

But...sensing so much of sentimental values lately.

Maybe I've fallen in love in Kuantan. Oh no! It's too 'far' from my hometown =p

Anyway, Kuantan is one of the places where I learned much about life, friendship and responsibility. Hope to come again here with another mission.

To Tiqah :

Safe journey to Labuan! But, before that please make sure you all get enough sponsorship.

To Farhana :

Finish your thesis early. Send your resume early. Get job early. Then, we'll have a big treat from you earlier =p

To Zarul :

All the best for orthopaedics posting!

To others :

Happy holiday!
Happy working! (especially for Ilman)
Happy studying (for us...huhuhu)

25200 Kuantan

Note : Another 40 days to Final Professional Exam 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment