Sunday, April 11, 2010

Till we meet again

I want to thank my juniors for this wonderful weekend.

Last night, we visited SBPIK students for follow up of their progression after the last program in January.

Credit to Rizal, Tiqah and newly made friends; Saifullah and Faiz.

I've been doing this since the past 5 years. But the last night session was very special for me as I considered it as my last visit to the school before graduation (but who knows if I still have time after for it after this).

It was a great night in SBPIK.

1. Listening tazkirah given by a Form 5 student; in which he was able to give the tazkirah like an ustaz (especially his tone of voice) and able to come out with relevant quranic verses in his tazkirah.

2. Joining them for a while in watching a movie at the main hall which was organized by the Form 5 students to seek for collection for their grand dinner. The fee was 50 cents per person and 30 cents for the latecomers (very kind!).

3. Having good discussion session with them especially during personal discussion.

To SBPIK students, till we meet again. I did not know when will I step in your main gate for the next time. There were so much memories with this school since the past 5 year in Kuantan. Thanks adik-adik for teaching me another meaning of life.

Good luck to Zafirah, Fana and Yana for SPM 2010. Don't you all want to beat SMART this year?

"Oh Prophet, Surely, We have granted you a manifest victory (in the shape of a Treaty concluded at Hudaibiyah), so that Allah may forgive your past as well as future sins, perfect His blessings upon you and guide you to the right way, and that Allah may bestow on you His Mighty Help." Surah Al-Fath (48) : 1-3

25200 Kuantan

No comments:

Post a Comment