Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sweet and Sour

Alhamdulillah.

Just safely arrived in Kuantan after a long journey from Skudai; attending walimah Sakinah & Khubaib.

Congratulation to both of them.



I listened to this song for few times while driving.

Segenggam Tabah

Bertali arus dugaan tiba
Menakung sebak airmata
Namun tak pernah pun setitis
Gugur berderai di pipi

Tidak ditempah hidup sengsara
Suratan nasib yang melanda
Menongkah badai bergelora
Diredah bersendirian

Bagaikan camar pulang senja
Patah sayapnya tetap terbang jua
Sekadar secicip rezeki
Buat yang sedang rindu menanti

Segenggam tabah dipertahankan
Buat bekalan di perjalanan
Kau bebat luka yang berdarah
Kau balut hati yang calar

Telah tertulis suratan nasibmu
Derita buatmu ada hikmahnya
Terlukis senyum di bibir lesu
Tak siapa tahu hatimu

Biarpun keruh air di hulu
Mungkinkah jernih di muara
Biarpun jenuh hidup dipalu
Pasti bertemu tenangnya

Artist : In Team
Lyrics : ITO Lara
Musics : Fadzli

This song reminded me of Wahid and Darwish.

Both are my good friends.

Wahid,

How I missed her so much.

I felt very bad about it.

I felt like I was just just watching her suffering.

I just did not know on how to talk to her when I felt like wanted to burst into tears when I met her or I listened to her voice through phone.

I just have prayers for her.

Darwish,

My other good friend.

It was deeply saddened to hear the death of his father on last Friday.

This must be difficult for him.

I also just have prayers for him.


But lo! with hardship goeth ease, Lo! with hardship goeth ease; So when thou art relieved, still toil. And strive to please thy Lord.

Surah Al-Insyirah (94) : 4-8


Note: I dedicate this song to all my patients to who have taught me the meaning of life. All of you are the true survivors. All of you are closer to Allah. Please pray for me; to give my best care to all of you.

25200 Kuantan

No comments:

Post a Comment